Monday, July 17, 2017

More Christmas in July!

I have been spending some free time checking out the Hallmark Christmas movies. It makes the cleaning and laundry go so quickly to have those warm-hearted movies going in the background, don't you think?


Anyway, I was filled with the Christmas Spirit with all these festive movies on my TV, so I created my first Christmas card of the year. Crafters have to get into Christmas early to make sure we get all our hand-made crafts completed by the holiday season!



For this card, I antiqued it by sponging Early Espresso around the edges of all my layers and die cut pieces. I think antiqued is one of my favorite looks! I used Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, and Always Artichoke for the color scheme of this card in addition to that Early Espresso ink. I love these three together, and that white really pops in the double stitched ribbon! That ribbon was on my wish list as soon as I saw it in the catalog!






I made this card with the NEW Carols of Christmas Bundle. Demonstrators can preorder this bundle now, and customers can get it next month...or you can get it now for FREE as part of the amazing goodies included when you sign up to be a discount shopper. Check out the gift back below:




Click HERE to sign up as a discount shopper and get your gift pack before this promo is over!







Thanks for stopping by!

Rose

Facebook: Country Cards by Rose

Want a little?...place an order

Want a lot?....host a party
Want EVERYTHING?....sign up to be a Discount Shopper!










Click HERE for my local events!

Watch my YouTube Channel here!

Shop my Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!

Want the latest Sales & Promotions? Click HERE!

Shop my online store HERE - Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!



http://countrycardsbyrose.blogspot.com/2017/07/color-theory-suite-winter-card-amazing.html



**************************************************


Join The Fun!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/countrycardsbyrose/jointhefun


**************************************************

************************************************************
http://countrycardsbyrose.blogspot.com/2017/04/global-design-project-082-sketch.html





No comments:

Post a Comment