Friday, April 14, 2017

Global Design Project 082 | Sketch Challenge

Warning! You may experience adorable overload with my sneak peek of this stamp set from the new annual catalog! This stamp set is called "This Little Piggy", and it is so stinkin' cute! I won it from the prize patrol at OnStage local, and I couldn't wait to get stamping with it! I used it for this week's Global Design Project challenge.

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge! You can click the sketch below to play along!


I had a lot of fun with this challenge, and it gave me inspiration to create with my NEW stamp set! Here's what I created inspired by the sketch:


Oh my! Isn't that pig adorable? I just love it! I practiced some of my watercoloring on this card, and I think it turned out great!


Naturally I used one of the new in-colors for my card base - Powder Pink! Isn't it just perfect for coloring in that super cute pig too? I love it! It is really complimented by Soft Sky in the background...don't you think?


I had a lot of fun with this challenge and can't wait to give you a few more sneak peeks with some of the other products from the new catalog! Use my April hostess code 93X9GTP4 to receive a free gift from me!

Thank you for stopping by to check out my blog today!  If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, then I would love to earn your business! You'll receive a special thank you gift from me, and you'll be invited to join in my customer VIP Page where I have games, prizes, and give you lots of inspiration!


Have a GREAT day!


Rose
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose


Ask me....
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer



Click HERE for my local events!

Watch my YouTube Channel here!

Shop my Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!

Want the latest Sales & Promotions? Click HERE!

Shop my online store HERE - Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!


Join The Fun!


**************************************************

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and gain access to my private Facebook group!
I'll show you lots of alternative uses for all your Paper Pumpkin Goodies!



************************************************************
http://www.global-design-project.com/2017/04/winners-global-design-project-82.html



14 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic take on the sketch challenge this week Rose. Yes, that little flying pig is adorable!! And you have watercoloured him/her perfectly! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Global Design project this week. If you haven't already, make sure you pin your project to the official Global Design Team Pinterest board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'll definitely pin to the GDP board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic, will buy it too when I can have it :)
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I couldn't wait to use it!!!

      Delete
  4. I love your take on the sketch and the pink an blue look great together! Thanks for sharing your sneak peek of this cute set! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia! Love it when a pretty color combination happens unexpectedly like this one did for me!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations Rose. Love your gorgeous little flying pig! Great card. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much GDP team! I love your challenges and always have so much fun stretching my creativity to play along :)

      Delete
  6. Such a cute card with this new stamp set! Congratulations on a winning design!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! I just love the new stamp set and you show it off so well with this layout. The clouds make a super cute background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! I'm in love with that new stamp set, too! The cloud background worked out even better than I thought! I love it when I can use stamps and creativity to come up with my own design!

      Delete
  8. Those piggies are gorgeous and your card sooo cute. Congrats on a winning card!

    ReplyDelete